Do you know your rights?
PBIC is proud to be a partner in the Living Rights Project run by the Law Centres Network.
· Do you know your rights?
· Do you need a better understanding of EU Migrant’s Rights in your professional role?
Advice and information for clients
The most important aim of the project is to help people to understand their rights, as EU migrants living in the UK.
There is a lot of uncertainty currently, for EU Migrants living in the UK. Information about Brexit and the implications for EU migrants seems to change from day to day. It is easy to get confused by the conflicting messages in the media.
· Do you know about your rights at work?
· Do you know about your rights to access free healthcare with the NHS?
· Do you want to know more about the benefits you might be entitled to if you become sick or lose your job?
· Do you know about your rights to a Pension in the UK?
· Do you want to know more about applying for permanent residence in the UK?
PBIC can help you to find out more about these rights and others.
Our experienced and knowledgeable project officer is here to provide the information you need.
As part of the project we are providing weekly Outreach advice surgeries in Bedford and Luton; and we will be organising some free awareness raising events on topics including Brexit and Residence Rights.
Information for Professionals
A second important aim of the project is to increase understanding and awareness of EU migrants’ rights amongst professionals who work with EU nationals and their family members.
PBIC can provide free workshops at your organisations’ premises on a range of EU Migrant Rights topics including
· EU Migrants Access to Healthcare
· Housing immigration checks
· EU Migrants Employment Rights
· Right to Reside & Habitual Residence Rules
· Equality & Diversity Post Brexit
For more information, details of our outreach surgeries, and events please follow us on twitter, facebook, and check our website for updates. Alternatively call our office on 01234 328100, or email us at email@example.com
Workshops for professionals
If you have an enquiry about a free workshop for your staff, please contact us: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01234 328100 extension number 201
Address: The Place, Bradgate Road, Bedford MK40 3DE