Polish British Integration Centre offers career advice as part of
National Careers Service
The aim of this project is to support individuals with their career development.
National Careers Service offers free, impartial careers advice tailored to individual needs of each client
Our support includes:
- • Job search
- • Help with creating or improving your CV
- • Help with completing job aplications
- • Preparation for job interviews
- • Local Market Inteligence (LMI)
- • Skills Health Check
- • Support with discovering learning opportunities
To arrange an appointment with an advisor call our office on tel: 01234 328100 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.