Group Triple P is an 8-week programme for any parent/carer of a child/ren aged 0–12 years. Groups are small (usually 8 – 10 parents/carers) and are made up of people who all want the same thing – to do the best for their children and enjoy a happy family life. Groups are run by accredited Triple P facilitators. There are four 2-hour groups sessions (held weekly), followed by two/three 15 – 30 minute weekly phone calls to discuss your progress and any concerns you may have, and then a final group session.
You will learn about:
• Effective Parenting Strategies
• How to promote your child’s development
• How to manage common child behavioural problems
• Principles to help you deal with almost any situation that may arise.
• Parents/carers should be available to attend every session.
To sign up for this course please contact Mags Brady e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org telephone number: 01234 31800
0-12 years Triple P
Polish Saturday School Goldington Green Academy Goldington Rd Bedford
Sat 11.00 – 12.00 30 IX, 7, 14, 21,28 X 4, 11, 18 XI
Parents and guardians of children aged 0 to 12 l