- Become a volunteer
- Seize new experiences! Meet interesting people! Join our group!
- Expand your communication skills
- Help with translating during advice sessions. Work with teachers and co-organise social events.
- See how it is to work with a non-profit organisation.
- Learn administrative skills.
PBIC currently have over 60 volunteers involved in our activities. Our volunteers are extremely varied with all types of skill sets. We have students as well as experienced professionals among us. Advisers from other organisations such as Luton Rights and the Learning Partnership also offer their free time and support.
Volunteers help in many different ways. They interpret at advice sessions, work at reception, help with organising events, and cooperate with teachers and child minders.
Volunteering for PBIC helps develop communication skills and gain new experiences and friendship. Work within an exciting and challenging environment with huge rewards and satisfaction. You are sure to find something that suits your interests and abilities within our range of activities.
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us for a detailed information pack: firstname.lastname@example.org tel.: 01234 328100